Syncing Your Characters
Follow these steps to import your characters into FF Logs.
- Go to the Import Lodestone Characters and Free Companies section in your profile settings. Here, you will find a code sequence. Copy this code.
- Navigate to the Final Fantasy XIV Lodestone website and log in.
- Select the character you wish to import and go to its Character Profile.
- Scroll down to the Edit button and click it. Paste the code sequence you copied from FF Logs and click confirm and post.
- Go back to your character profile and copy that URL.
- Go back to Import Lodestone Characters and Free Companies and paste your character profile URL. Click import.
Here is a quick video explaining the process.
Updating a Renamed or Transferred Character
The site will automatically update your character for you. Your rankings and logs will be merged to your new character. This process may not be instant-- please give it some time. If this does not work for you, you can send in a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your old and new character information in the request.
China or Korea
If you are from one of these regions, you will need to send in a support ticket to email@example.com in order to merge your characters. Please be sure to include your old and new character information in the request.
Removing a Claimed Character
You can remove a synced character under Claimed Characters in the profile settings using the X icon in the “delete” column.
Hiding Characters and Parses
We understand that privacy is important to many players. When parses of your fights get uploaded without your permission, this can be very frustrating.
You can hide the visibility of your characters under Claimed Characters in the profile settings using the visibility columns. This will hide all your rankings in public listings and cause your character to become unsearchable.
As always, we love to hear your feedback. Please join us on Discord to share any feedback and suggestions, or to ask any questions.
Follow our Twitter for updates!
If you have any support questions, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.